It’s A New Normal
What to Do Before You Arrive
- Brush your teeth at home
Our tooth brushing station is currently closed to eliminate the transfer of bacteria or viruses.
- Do not drink anything cold or hot before you arrive. We will be checking your temperature with a forehead scanner to determine if you have a fever of 100.3 or greater. If you should feel poorly or have a temperature, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Wear a face covering to your appointment.
- Answer the daily health screening questions, which you will receive 1 hour prior to your appointment.
- Text our office at 609-409-1700 and let us know that you have arrived. Stay in your car.
- When we have verified your wellness screening form and consent are complete, we will ask you to come to the main door.
- Our patient wellness coordinator will meet you at the door, take a temperature reading and will escort you to the Entry Triage Station where we will provide hand sanitizer and Peroxyl anti-bacterial mouthwash.
* Note: We ask that parents remain in the car to minimize the number of people in the office. This will assist us in meeting our social distancing and infection control requirements.
Should it be necessary that a parent accompany child into the office, temperature and health questions will be asked, as with the patient. We’ve always loved inviting parents into the clinic, however, parents cannot enter the clinic until further restrictions are lifted. Parent would be directed into one of our chairs in the reception room.
Dismissal from Appointment
- The scheduled procedure will be performed.
- If the patient is a minor, the orthodontic assistant will share information about today’s appointment via text and let you know the patient is ready for door pickup.
- You can schedule your next regular adjustment appointment on the MyOrthodontist App. All other appointments will be scheduled for you. Upon receipt, we will ask you to call or text the office if the time chosen is not convenient.